Hunterdon Radiological Associates is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes the information we collect from you, either online or offline, and how that information will be used. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. Should you have any questions, please refer to the end of the Statement for information on how to contact us.
Table Of Contents:
• The Information We Collect
• How We Use Information
• With Whom We Share Your Information
• Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
• Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
The Information We Collect
You may visit our web site and not provide us with any information that can identify you. But if you decide to contact Hunterdon Radiology, we may collect information such as your name, e-mail or postal address, phone number and credit card information ("Personal Information"). We may also periodically obtain Personal Information about you from other companies, business partners, service providers, and contractors acting on our behalf and add it to other information we have collected about you. Examples of such information include updated credit, address information, purchase history, and fulfillment information.
We also collect non-personal information from various sources. This information, also known as anonymous or aggregate data, is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual:
Information collected automatically. When you visit our web site, we collect certain information automatically. This information includes the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, information about your browser type and language, the date and time you are accessing our web site, and the referring web site address. It may also include technical data about the services or procedures you are undergoing.
• Cookies. When you visit our web site, we may assign your computer one or more "cookies." A cookie is a small text file that contains information that can later be read by us to facilitate your access to our web site and personalize your online experience. For example, if you are a registered user of our web site, we will record your user ID in a cookie file on your computer. Also, through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity on our web site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser's toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our web site.
• Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) and other similar technologies, to track your use of our web site. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages, newsletters and advertisements to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the web site.
• Use by Third-Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising agencies and marketing partners to use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect non-personal information about your visits to this and other web sites. This information generally enables them to track and gauge the effectiveness of our web site and of various marketing campaigns and to serve ads about goods and services that may be of interest to you when you visit other web sites across the Internet.
How We Use Information
In General. We may use the information we collect about you to respond to your requests for information; to deliver the products and services you have requested; to manage your account and provide you with customer support; to provide you with information about other products and services that may benefit you; to obtain feedback on our products and services; to perform research and analysis about usage and potential interest in our products, services, or content; to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our web site; to enforce our Terms and Conditions and to perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payments made on our web site, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your Information
Our customers are a critical component of our business and we are not in the business of selling or renting your personal information to third-parties. We may, however, share your information with other companies and individuals acting on our behalf to perform business and sales analysis; to communicate with you; collect or process payments; provide data processing or data storage processes on our behalf; or to provide a product or service you have requested. We also may periodically share your personal information with selected companies with whom we have partnered to provide you with products and services, or whose products and services we believe you may find of interest.
We also may share aggregated information we collect with third-parties, including service providers and marketing partners, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our marketing partners the number of visitors to our web site and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop web site content and services that we hope you will find of interest.
In any event, the third-parties with whom we conduct business are obligated to use your information only to perform the service for which they are hired.
Finally, we also may share your personal information:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our web site Terms and Conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, nor does Hunterdon Radiology target its web site to children under 13.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our web site because such information may be required in order for you to register; participate in a survey; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our web site.
Some of our web sites may provide you with a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages about special services. You will be given the opportunity in any commercial e-mail that we send to you to opt out of receiving such e-mail messages in the future. Please note that we may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements and administrative notices without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.